Friday, October 15, 2010

Wreaths for Fall

I really enjoy the fall/winter season. Though, here in Texas that just means it will dip into the low 60s, but yeah, it's better then the 100 degree heat.

With this change in weather, we all know the season is changing and nothing is more fitting for a season change then the coordinating wreath on your door.

I made one for EVERY season before my husband and I met. Just cute little ones, that I made with cheap things from the dollar store. They have lasted for over 7 years, so I must have done something right.

But now, I want something more fancy. More glamorous. More me.

So here is the first one. Yes, I said first one, I have a few more up my sleeve.





I really like how it all came together at the end.  I did not want it too dark, or too orange. So I think I found a happy medium. I also, love the little weed things, forgive I do not know the proper name, but they sure are cute.

On the door it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment