Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beach Bird House Tassel


I love this one!!!

If I was a bird I would so call this house for reservations every weekend and camp out there.

I thought the house kinda look like a church and then maybe a house in the Hamptons. Like I know what those look like.

I'm guessing here.

So I gave it that antique white color of paint.




Let the fluffing begin. With some accessorizing.



Viola!

By far one of my favorites and I made 4 of these today, The more I did the better I got.

And, the little blur through out the pictures, is Woody from Toy Story, he goes with us everywhere and just needed his picture taken with the tassel.

1 comment:

  1. I found you through the DIY Club blogroll. I look forward to following more from you.
    ~Gay~
    itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete