Friday, May 14, 2010

Wreath with Your Coffee




So, let me start by saying I love wreaths.

I am one of those people, that changes it for every season on our front door and I even made every one of those. When we first moved into our home as newlyweds I put a store bought one on EVERY door.

However I have grown tired of the store bought look and have fallen in love with the handmade wreaths I have been falling upon in the blog world.

If the wreath makes me swoon, I will make it.

As did this wreath over at The Little Brown House.

I love her ideas and just HAD TO HAVE THIS WREATH!




I did throw my little twist into the mix though. She used safety pins and with two lil' ones in the house, I did not feel safe doing that. So I hot glued my hiney off.

I also liked the flower idea and wanted something shiney in the middle.

So I grab an old pair of earrings I NEVER wear and glued it in the center too.


In case you were wondering this entire project cost $5!

Linking Up to:

Photobucket

giveaways






Get your craft on Thurs.
HookingupwithHoH

5 comments:

  1. Absoluely love this wreath. Got to try my hand at this.

    I found you via Sunday Showcase. Glad I did. Hope you will visit me sometimes over at Pittypat Paperie.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and clever! Love the vintage vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the texture and the vintage feel of the brown filters. Fabulous job! Thanks so much for joining The Sunday Showcase. I greatly appreciate it! hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project, but I don't see a link from your post to the Boardwalk Bragfest. I don't think you've linked to the Boardwalk Bragfest before and I'm thrilled that you are today, but the link does need to be visible from your post. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job adding your own twist. I need a wreath for a window I'm working on. hmmm I wonder if I have the patience to do this? I dunno
    love yours!
    gail

    ReplyDelete